Sunday, September 7, 2008

SharePoint Best Practices Conference

I'll be at the SharePoint Best Practices Conference in Washington September 15-17. I'll be co-presenting at this even with my colleague Paul Galvin on Tuesday the 16th:

Real World Governance: "Taming the Wild West "

As well as presenting at my very first session on Wednesday 17th:

"Formula for Success" - Training your SharePoint Staff

This session will cover all roles and role based training approach.

This presentation will cover:
- Identification of the key roles involved in the usage/development/maintenance of the SharePoint Portal
- Describe the type of training each role is required to receive based on their responsibilities
- How to deliver more focused and relevant training

Audience members should gain enough understanding of the importance of delivering training to all roles involved in a successfully SharePoint implementation, and with concrete and useful information that help them to develop the right training strategy.

Stop by and say "hi" :-)

I'll see you there.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Is there any way that you can provide the slides for "Formula for Success"? I am looking for the best practices for standing up a SharePoint team for an initial implementation.

Natalya Voskresenskaya [SharePoint MVP] said...

I'm writing up a blog post for this. I'll post it by the end of the day with all slides